1) If you need to contact your physician, please either email or call and understand that it takes 24-48 hours minimum for us to respond to your request. If this is an urgent medical need, please alert our staff when you call.
- When to schedule a follow up: if you have an issue that has not been previously addressed in a visit, or you have an issues for which you have been asked to schedule a follow up, then please either call or click here (schedule an appointment tab) to get scheduled.
- If you would like to schedule an email consult or a phone consult to discuss these issues, please know that there is a fee associated with these encounters. Phone consults are $65, and email consults are $35.
- If one of our physicians has emailed you to ask a question or check in, this is not associated with a fee. But if there are multiple concerns that need to be addressed either by phone or email, our physicians will ask you to please schedule a consult so that they can be addressed in a thorough manner.
- We have set up follow up visits in this way to insure that you receive high-quality care and that your concerns do not go unaddressed.
2) if you need refills on a medication, please call your pharmacy and ask them to fax us a refill request to 425-391-7930. Please allow 24-48 business day hours for response to this request.
If you have run out of refills this is most often because you are due for a follow up and/or bloodwork. Please call the office to get scheduled if it has been at least six months since your last visit. If you do NOT need a follow up appointment, our physicians will let you know.